INFORMATION ON REQUESTING AVAILABILITY AND BOOKING.
- All information regarding availability, communicated to the prospective client by the hotelier, is to be considered true at the time of the request. Please note, however, that this availability may have changed by the time the client communicates his intention to make a firm booking.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION.
- A reservation can be made either by booking online, telephone, e-mail or fax.
BOOKING CONDITIONS (EXCLUDING BOOKING ONLINE).
- A booking is to be considered confirmed once the hotelier has requested a deposit, which will correspond to 30% of the total holiday price. This deposit may be sent by means of a bank transfer, postal order, or else with credit card details as well as the cardholder's authorisation to make a withdrawal. This deposit is then duly deducted from the final bill, which is presented upon departure from the hotel.
BOOKING ONLINE CONDITIONS
- The reservation will be confirmed by email from Hotel's booking system:
1) Purchase by bank transfer: you will receive an email within a few minutes which will be shown in a state of "pending comferma" successfully "waiting for payment", informing the customer that his practice is undergoing pre-confirmation. Will be confirmed by email as soon as the payment arrived at the hotel.
2) Purchase by credit card: within a few minutes you will receive the booking confirmation.
CANCELLATIONS AND CURTAILMENTS.
- For those cancellations made 7 days or more before the arrival date, there will be neither a penalty charge nor a reimbursement of the deposit; however, the guest may use his deposit for a future holiday (subject to availability) to be taken before 30th September of the following year.
- For those cancellations made 6 days or less before the arrival date, the penalty charge will correspond to the entire amount of the deposit.
- Under no condition will any deposit be reimbursed.
- In the case of those holidays curtailed by the guest i.e. departure from the hotel before the agreed date, the hotelier has the right to charge the guest the entire agreed sum, corresponding to those dates agreed at the time of the booking confirmation.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT.
- Unless otherwise agreed with the hotelier, rooms will only be held until 24:00 on arrival day, and then only for those rooms with a booking confirmation, which is given upon receipt of a 30% deposit.
- The hotel has set rules regarding the earliest check-in time upon arrival and the latest check-out time upon departure. Guests are required to respect these times.
- Those guests who do not respect the check-out time will be charged for an extra night.
- Prices include V.A.T. and a small service charge. They do not include drinks (unless otherwise specified), tips, or any other extra that has not been previously agreed upon.
- Bed & Breakfast basis includes overnight on arrival day and breakfast on departure day.
- All meals must be consumed in the specified restaurant/breakfast room and within the specified times. Those guests who specifically request that meals be consumed in their hotel room may be charged for room service.
- In those hotel rooms with a mini-bar, only those items stocked by the hotel staff may be kept refrigerated.